Richland County Youth & Family Council - Request for Proposal - Service Provision
Wednesday, October 14, 2020 9:00pm-
Monday, November 23, 2020 12:00pm
The Council is interested in the following services:
- Therapeutic mentoring for multisystem youth, especially males
- Transportation assistance and rent assistance for low income families.
- Parenting education services or services that improve family functioning and build resiliency within families.
- Support for multisystem youth to maintain safely in the community, specifically activities that address the anxiety related to the pandemic
- Evidence based Intensive home-based services to maintain children in their own home
- Support for youth as they transition from school to career
- Pro social, asset building, skill building activities for youth afterschool and during the summer to reduce family tension and anxiety and improve well being of the youth and family.
The due date is Monday November 23rd at noon.
Click here -> Richland County Youth & Family Council - Request for Proposal - Service Provision « Back to Calendar